Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Uploading photos bites....

I don't know if it's just Blogger being annoyingly slow...or Ye Olde Desktop growing weary or a combination of both...but I choose NOT to sit around waiting for it to make up their collective minds as to whether to upload my photos. I have tried for two days now, at various times of the day....

When they've reached an agreement.....I'll be back...in the meantime, we are basking in the Joy of summer...such as it is around these parts, weather-wise.

2 comments:

  1. Could it be the size of the file? Sometimes, if I haven't resized them, they will be too large. I use a great photo program I downloaded from cnet (the same place as downloads.com) it is called Photoscape and I flippin' love it. It's how I edit my pics, give them those groovy colors and resize them. If you want it, I will give you a brief tutorial (as Christine had to give me, haha) about how to get it running right!

    Okay Dokey...

    Peace, Pools, and Popsicles,
    Cam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ms.Cam...I'll look into it!!

    I don't think it's the size...maybe just the old computer and the site being slow...today worked okay on the laptop...

    xo

    ReplyDelete

~~Thank you for taking the time to share in our madness...please, if the mood takes you, leave your thoughts here:~~