Monday, March 23, 2009

An offering accepted...

I spent some time yesterday de-cluttering a section of our kitchen. This particular section has a habit of becoming a dumping ground for Things With No Home and is in a perpetual state of disarray. Well, the time had come.



So I organized and tidied and Found Homes and cleared out a proper space for our Faery House - I imagine our house brownie was none too happy with the clutter around his front door....



So last night, in a gesture of appeasement..I left a drop of wine in our 'offering shell'....



I went to remove it this morning....(and to take these accompanying pictures)...and upon a closer examination of the shell....
You can see by the 'water line' that it was quite full......not so this morning. That'd be enough to get a brownie good and sloshed, don't you think?

Hiccup.


No comments:

Post a Comment

~~Thank you for taking the time to share in our madness...please, if the mood takes you, leave your thoughts here:~~