Thursday, January 15, 2009

Work space...

I was in Savannah's room, putting away laundry, when I noticed her 'work table'. I was absolutely enchanted by what I saw...it was like a little snippet of her days 'work', left in-progress as she moved on to other things....her current passion for My Little Pony combined with her ongoing passion of colouring...LOVE it!!



And so I decided to capture everyone elses' space...the space where we play, learn and create...oh, and work too!
Sebastian: Ongoing...a castle and the books he borrowed from Auntie Sarah; the remote control for his tarantula and a container full of bugs.

Sebastian's reading corner.....remnants of a dinosaur altercation...


My lovely desk...bought at a garage sale for $25....I LOVE this desk....tucked into a cozy corner of our bedroom.....

B's home office....you can actually see the top of the desk so that, in itself, is worthy of a photograph....






No comments:

Post a Comment

~~Thank you for taking the time to share in our madness...please, if the mood takes you, leave your thoughts here:~~