Saturday, October 18, 2008

Journey of the leaves...

Yes, well...the time has finally come. I must confess to absolutely loving autumn - in a 'what's your favourite season' sort of way. The crispness of the air, the brilliance of the sun and the sights and sounds of the Mother preparing for a winter of rest and revitalization. Its the idea of the inevitable cold and snow that has always struck dread in my heart.

But now I have a new perspective. I will look on winter and the 'dark time' as a time of rest and revitalization for me too....I will follow the Earth more closely and use the time wisely as a time for me to recharge and learn and grow.

And what better way to start than with the story of a leaf?


From golden brilliance on the tree...


To a huddled pile of red and brown and gold on the grass....


To becoming a medium of unfettered JOY!
It's hard to snap a photo of Leaves In Action....this is a sample culled from a whole lot of super-blurry shots....very cool, no?


No comments:

Post a Comment

~~Thank you for taking the time to share in our madness...please, if the mood takes you, leave your thoughts here:~~